MicroCement is a cement and quartz-based lining with colour (1–2mm thick). It has a soft, smooth finish, making it ideal for modern and minimalist spaces.
It can be applied to all types of hard surfaces including floors, walls, stairs, worktops and furniture, both interior and exterior. You don’t need joints or gaskets, so you can achieve continuous surfaces that can be combined beautifully with other materials such as wood, metals and ceramic.
Renovate your commercial or residential environment with minimum fuss. One of the greatest advantages of MicroCement is that can be applied over existing linings such as ceramics, mosaics, marble and tiles. It allows you, in no time at all, to renovate space without the disruption, dirt, or cost of traditional construction work.
A modern alternative, tasteful, with rapid implementation and easy maintenance – just a damp cloth and the occasional wax.
MicroCement products should be installed by trained experts. Our specialist team of installers will help you through every step of the process.
• On existing surfaces such as ceramic, timber, porcelain, marble, mosaic, tiles, concrete, mortar, and plaster, without the need to break
• Bathroom and kitchen worktops
• Existing timber, tiled or concrete floors
• Plastered walls and ceilings
• Baths and shower cabinets, even with deterioration due to moisture
• Footpaths, entrances, stairwells and steps
• Plastered walls, ceilings, or rock drywall
• Can be applied to almost any existing surface
• Suitable for both interior and exterior use
• Applied as a continuous, thin coating of only 1–2mm
• Incredibly fast installation process of up to 50m2 per day
• Enables fuss-free renovation
• No joints required
• Can be combined with different materials such as wood, ceramics and steel
• Easy maintenance and cleaning
• Highly resistant to UV rays
• Suitable for high traffic areas
• Allows for custom designs, such as corporate logos for reception areas.;
MicroCement can be manufactured in 20 standard and 14 special colours - as illustrated in our palette below.
In addition, bespoke colours can be created on request.
(Please note that the palette is for guidance only and does not accurately represent exact shade and tone).